[IP] Insulin Pump and Planes

Hi
 I will be flying out to Texas for a possible job relocation. I have only flown
once and did not have a pump then, which was like 20 years ago. Do I need notes
for my pump, insulin and supplies. Can I bring needles in my luggage/carry on. I
plan on not taking much it is a short trip. I was just going to bring a carry on
bag or whatever it is you call it.I just don't know what I need to do. any help
would be appreciated. You can email direct at email @ redacted My name is
Eileen.

 Thanks I am nervous about all. My insulin does have my name and everything on
it. But my needles I would take for a back up, but I was not going to take the
whole box.

Sorry so many questions.

Eileen