[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #56

In a message dated 7/7/2008 6:57:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
email @ redacted writes:

Re: [IP]  Sand Volleyball & Infusion Site Adhesion

I have found that The Quick Set stick to my body much better than  The
 Sof-Set QR. When I was using the sof-set I had to also use Skin Tac in order
for it
to stay on. With the quick set no problem. In fact I can stay in the  shower
for an hour and it seems like the wetter it gets the more it sticks. But,
like anything else YMMV.