Re: [IP] Sand Volleyball & Infusion Site Adhesion

Here are the solutions I've gathered trying to find something that works
for my son. His sites fall off from sweating or bathing. We've had no
success finding a solution that would let him swim. But maybe one of
these would work for you:

1. Skin-tac under site
2. Hypafix tape over site
3. IV Prep, then Benzoin Ticture, Tegaderm (IV3000), then site, then
another Tegaderm (IV3000)
4. Mastisol under site
5. Betadine wipe, then Bard wipe, then site

Good luck and let us know you find a solution!

--
Allison
Mom to Tarek, 16 y.o., dx Type 1 11/98, Animas 2020, Novolog, FreeStyle Lite