[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #54

 I change my lancet once a day. Every morning I start with a new one and test
4-6 times a day. This works for me and I have been doing it this way for over 10
years.

Diane

> Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 15:32:23 -0700 (PDT)> From: Karin Bowman
<email @ redacted>> Subject: Re: [IP] Independence and Lancets> >
Ok, I have to say it. Things like this have come up in the past and I just>
figured that it was a joke. Am I really the ONLY diabetic that changes the>
lancet EVERY time I stick my finger?> >