Re: [IP] Carelink problems

Hi Liz,
I had a similar problem a long time ago.  It had to do  with the fact that my
meter
(Freestyle Flash) seems to gain time on a regular basis and so  the time
would be
off compared to my pump.  I got similar messages about  not being able to
download pump due to incorrect reading of device  contents.

By chance could it be that the USB failed?  If that is  the case maybe you
can
get another one off the help line.  I realize though that  this will not help
you to be
able to send info Monday morning.

Julie, type 1 since 1962, 722 with RT cgms

Liz wrote:  Now I'm worried that my pump might be messed  up, especially
because of that original message about an incomplete/incorrect  reading of
the pump data.