From: insulin-pumpers-digest <email @ redacted>
Subject: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #54
To: email @ redacted
Date: Sunday, July 6, 2008, 12:21 PM

insulin-pumpers-digest      Sunday, July 6 2008      Volume 11 : Number 054

PLEASE edit the subject line of your reply messages.
This issue of the digest contains:
Profile of Sheryl Mills <email @ redacted>
Profile of Insulin Pumper Profiles
Profile of Insulin Pumper Profiles
Profile of Insulin Pumper Profiles
[IP] Re: Dogs and disease
Profile of Neal P. <email @ redacted>
Re: [IP] CGMS Denial Info
Re: [IP] Re: Dogs and disease
[IP] Lancets?
Re: [IP] Independence and Lancets
Re: [IP] Independence and Lancets
Re: [IP] Independence and Lancets
Re: [IP] Miniature dachshund gnaws off diabetic owner's toe
[IP] Independence and Lancets
[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #53
[IP] Carelink problems
Re: [IP] Carelink problems
RE: [IP] Re: Dogs and disease
RE: [IP] Miniature dachshund gnaws off diabetic owner's toe
Re: [IP] Miniature dachshund gnaws off diabetic owner's toe
Re: [IP] Re: Dogs and disease
Re: [IP] Carelink problems
[IP] RE: Lancets