[IP] cats and lows

I had a cat too that would wake me if I got low at night. He had to
go live on the farm with my mom and dad as our neighbors didn't
appreciate his visits to their houses (silly neighbors!) We did try
to make him an indoor only cat from the start but he would have none
of it. He's a happy cat now and still sleeps with me on the occasions
that I spend the night with my folks.

Now I have 2 indoor-only cats who fight over which one will get to
sleep with us!

Kelly