[IP] OT - word to the wise

re dgos & dsease "post"/thread
What smells like a troll... must be a troll, and trolls just love stirring
up the doggie dirt in this case. Ted is correct.  The more you feed into
these types of threads, the more these losers get out of it (not sure what
they get out of it, but they must get something).

No need to answer to my post here, I just hate to see all our valuable time
wasted on such idiots.

Jamie