Re: [IP] Animas 2020 paint question

My son has the silver 2020. The first pump was replaced by Animas
because the paint came off. It wasn't just in one place, the entire body
of the pump was down to the grey plastic underneath. My son is pretty
careful with his pump and it wasn't due to abuse. We didn't ask Animas
to replace it because of the paint issue, we had called in due to an
alarm and she asked if we had any questions or issues, I asked the rep
about the paint and she immediately offered a new pump and said that the
paint should not be coming off.

--
Allison
Mom to Tarek, 16 y.o., dx Type 1 11/98, Animas 2020, Novolog, FreeStyle Lite