RE: [IP] Re: Dogs and disease

Robert your entitled to your opinion, but you also need to have some respect
For the rest of us.

Sometimes is best to keep your wacked out opinions to yourself..

jimb

*OMG!!! How can you generalize such a statement to cover each & every pet.
Also, I am sure that anyone here that has a dog that alerts them or their
child to a HIGH/LOW BS would consider their "hero" filthy & disease-ridden.
You are entitled to your own personal opinion but don't make the rest of us
who "like" our pets & take proper care of them (grooming, baths, shots, vet,
food, etc.) feel like we're "dirty folk"  too.  BTW, I wouldn't want you in
my house, so you don't have to worry about anything. *
*suzeeq78 & ALI*
*MM  515   4.05*
*AND VERY PROUD GRANDMA TO MY NEW LITTLE CHIHUAHUA GRANDPUPPY,
ACHILLES!!!!!!*