Re: [IP] Carelink problems

If you think your pump has a problem, do a "Self Test" with it.
 As far as I know this site will only work on I.E. but, I also have two issues
with the Carelink site (three if you include the fact that it is not Macintosh
compatible).

Issue #1

 It is very slow to load up pages and data. Did the java start? Do you have the
latest java? Is your USB connected properly, i.e. fully inserted? Perhaps you
did not let it fully load up the web page?

Issue #2

 The only way that I can print the results are by emailing them as an
attachment, the results are in a "secure" pdf file, which, even though it is
supposed to be printable, will not allow me to print unless I email them as an
attachment and then print them.