Re: [IP] Re: Dogs and disease

*OMG!!! How can you generalize such a statement to cover each & every pet.
Also, I am sure that anyone here that has a dog that alerts them or their
child to a HIGH/LOW BS would consider their "hero" filthy & disease-ridden.
You are entitled to your own personal opinion but don't make the rest of us
who "like" our pets & take proper care of them (grooming, baths, shots, vet,
food, etc.) feel like we're "dirty folk"  too.  BTW, I wouldn't want you in
my house, so you don't have to worry about anything. *
*suzeeq78 & ALI*
*MM  515   4.05*
*AND VERY PROUD GRANDMA TO MY NEW LITTLE CHIHUAHUA GRANDPUPPY,
ACHILLES!!!!!!*