From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Robert
Sent: Sunday, 6 July 2008 12:21 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Dogs and disease

There is no way I would allow any animal in my house.  Animals belong
outside.  Dogs are so dangerous not something I would want around.  They
carry nothing but disease and parasites.
Plus, you have to take care of them all the time.  What a waste of money and
time.
My sister has horses, dogs and chickens and we feel she should be put away.
She spends well over $25,000 a year on these creatures.  Terrible waste of
money.
For myself and my family we will just spend about that every year on travel
world wide and really see wonderful places, eat in great restaurants of the
world and enjoy all the great museums.
Animals are dirty folks.  How could you have one in your house.
Robert

imstp_chubbi_en_by_im.gif]