Re: [IP] Carelink problems

I got this in IE 7 and it turned out I had 'Protected mode' on. This
made the page too secure. I couldn't upload or download needed software
with that on.

I had to go into security settings (Tools>Internet Options>Security) and
make the carelink site one of the 'trusted' sites. This turns off the
'protected mode for that site alone.

Not sure if FF would work the same way, but worth checking out.
Otherwise, You can use IE only for the pump stuff.

Elizabeth Blake wrote:
 > I'm trying to upload my pump to the Carelink site. Even though it says you
have
 > to use IE, it's always worked for me in Firefox. Everything seemed to be
going
> along as usual but then I got the following message:
>
> Transfer failed:
>  The system did not accept the data due to an incomplete/incorrect reading of
> the device contents.
>
> The device data was not received by the system.
>
> Press Done to start over.
>
> Pressing done just brings me through the whole cycle again.
>
>  So, I open Internet Explorer. When I first got the USB device I set it up
 > through IE, since it said to use that browser. It worked fine, but then one
day
 > by accident I started it in Firefox by mistake and since it worked, I
continued
 > using that browser. Okay... I choose to upload my pump, choose the Carelink
USB