[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V11 #53

HELP...I do need help.  I just came home from hospital after  surgery.  The
 surgeon did not want my pump on, so I called Medicare and they told me to just
take  the battery out and put a new one in when I got  home.

I have tried to do this but my 712 just keeps on telling me that I am using
old batteries.  ( I have tried 20 new different ones.  My problem is  that I
can't get to my instruction book as I am in bed, so I don't know who to  call
 in California. Could someone tell me who to contact, or explain to me what to
do.  I didn't realize how much I relied on my pump until now, so  please help.

Thanks Karen @ email @ redacted (mailto:email @ redacted) .