[IP] Independence and Lancets

You are not, I change the lancet every time also! It's not just because I was
told to, it hurts less to my overly sensitive skin .I also have a compromised
immune system,and no sense taking chances on something so easy to avoid ( a
dirty lancet)
> Date: Fri, 4 Jul 2008 15:32:23 -0700 (PDT)> From: Karin Bowman
<email @ redacted>> Subject: Re: [IP] Independence and Lancets> >
Ok, I have to say it. Things like this have come up in the past and I just>
figured that it was a joke. Am I really the ONLY diabetic that changes the>
lancet EVERY time I stick my finger?> >