[IP] MASSACHUSETTS and area pumpers

Hope everyone is having a great holiday weekend.
MA Pumpers will meet on Saturday 7/12 from 9:30 AM til noon at
Baldwin Park 1 in Woburn (directions below).
We do not have a speaker this month, but  we'll have an enjoyable and
educational time talking to each other.
All pumpers, potential pumpers, and support people are welcome.
If you've never come to one of our meetings, I hope you'll come.
We're a small, friendly, welcoming group and we always learn from each other.
RSVPs to me at email @ redacted are appreciated but not essential.
You can also write to me at that address if you have any questions.
Regards,
Deb

Directins to  Baldwin Park 1
12 Alfred St
Woburn

 From Rte 128:
Take Exit #35 (Route 38).
Once in rotary, follow signs for Route 38 North - Wilmington.
Take a right at first traffic light (Alfred Street). Baldwin Park 1
will be on your left.
It is the first driveway after the restaurant. Go in the side door
with the Winchester Hospital canopy.
We meet in the training room which is the third doorway on the right
after you enter the building.

It is literally seconds from 128.