RE: [IP] swimsuits/ pumping

Yeah, the two piece is so much easier, isn't it? I just hook my pump onto the
waistband on the bottoms. When I'm in the water, I just put it on the
waistband on the inside of the bottoms - it makes it safer in case it gets
knocked off.

Anne

> From: email @ redacted> To: email @ redacted> Subject: [IP]
swimsuits/ pumping> Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 13:32:04 -0500> > Insulin Pumpers is
made possible by your tax deductible contributions.> Your donation of $10,
$25, or more... just $1 or $2 per month is > needed so that Insulin Pumpers
can continue to serve you and the rest> of the diabetes community. Please
visit:> > http://www.insulin-pumpers.org/donate.shtml> > Your annual
contribution will eliminate this header from your IP mail> > Hi all.> > This
may be obvious, but I've finally figured out that a tankini works great> with
pump. I clip it to the bottoms, and the top is long enough to> cover/protect
my ab and lower hip site and cgms transmitter.> > Duh! Why didn't I think of
this before?> > Ruth> > > > Ruth Jennison> Assistant Professor> Department of
English> 170 Bartlett Hall> University of Massachusetts> Amherst, MA
HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe/change list versions,> contact:
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org