Re: [IP] Independence and Lancets

 ACK!!! When I was diagnosed (1984) I guess the rules were quite different, I
just never changed my habits. I'm also probably the only one that cleans my
finger with an alcohol swab and wipes the blood off with a cottonball too! I've
read about "lickers" and I just can't handle that! LOL What a small world I've
created for myself. I probably have more medical trash than two pumpers!