[IP] Independence Day Lancet Change

Bob,

I'm still laughing!  Personally, I'm on the annual plan, but now that I'm
clued in about the snag test, I may have to pay closer attention and change
my plan.  Thanks for the laugh.  I've tried to use diabetes humor with
non-diabetic people (read doctors here), but I usually just end up with a
lecture about not taking it seriously enough.  Thank heaven for this list!
Thanks, Bob.

Brenda

image001.jpg]