Re: [IP] Independence and Lancets

From: BrentM <email @ redacted>

> You very well could be.

 I completely agree with Brent. I honestly changed my lancet every time change
until I got the Accucheck Multiclix poker. That thing is cool. Now, I can dial a
new lancet every couple of weeks.

 If you don't have one, go to Accucheck and see if you can get a free Aviva - I
got one just for the poker, but it's a nice little meter to have as a backup.
Plus, I got an extra 50 strips, so that will last for a while as backup.

Tom

--
dx 1985 at age 32
MM 522 8/07