Re: [IP] Independence and Lancets

 Ok, I have to say it. Things like this have come up in the past and I just
figured that it was a joke. Am I really the ONLY diabetic that changes the
lancet EVERY time I stick my finger?

> For those of you on the annual plan, watch for your reminder
> coming in January.

ummm - wouldn't that be the semi-annual plan? What happened to our quarterly
plan?
Don't go forth on the fourth with a fifth or you may not go forth on the
fifth.

Jan & Muskers- T-1 http://maxpages.com/bludasue -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP - http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics
(evolution of pumps)