RE: Subject: [IP] Cleo Problems

Mark said "I have had 2 out of the last 3 Cleo infusion sets fail by the
inside parttearing away from the adhesive. Has anyone else had this happen? I
plan oncalling my supplier on Monday and asking for replacements."

Mark - unlike Howard I've haven't had issues with my Cleo sets in the past,
but in the past month I've had the same problem with 3 of them.  Not certain
if it's the same problem that you're describing, but after attempted insertion
the set is still connected to the inserter, while the adhesive has stuck to my
skin (so they've separated).

Let us know how you make out with the supplier as I'm planning to call Smiths
next week.

GDG