[IP] to manish - existing coverage

Every year I go through this pre-existing thing.  What they require is that
i've had insurance coverage with in the last six months prior to the new
coverage. If I don't have coverage, then usually the plans i have had require
me to have their plan for a year before they cover anything.  If you did have
coverage for a period of time prior to switching then contact your previous
plan for a certificate of credible coverage letter.
 Christene