[IP] Independence and Lancets

A Happy Independence Day from the Pumpers in the US.  As we celebrate
the birthday of our nation,  let us worldwide celebrate the "rebirths"
of our lives to pumping.  This is our Independence Day from
uncontrolled diabetes.

And with this being the date of Earth reaching its aphelion, it seems
appropriate that today (for the really anal among us) we change our
lancets. For those of you on the annual plan, watch for your reminder
coming in January.

George     ;-)
-
As the future, first Jewish governor of Texas says "May the God of
your choice bless and keep you."