Re: [IP] CGMS and Quality of Diabetes Treatment

I love it!  At first I went through a period of frustration, but now I would
not be without it.  I love being able to reach into my pocket and glance at
my pump and see where I am at without all of the hassle of finger sticks.
Once in a while things get a little strange, such as the time when my CGMS
kept saying I was going lower and lower and I was not.  Felix, bless his
heart, told me about ISGI and what to look for.  I do think that this
technology has improved my quality of life and am amazed at how my BG
changes throughout the day.  I can't wait to see my next A1c.  Cynthia