Re: [IP] CGMS and Quality of Diabetes Treatment

Hi Timothy,

a!!!

My CGSM helped me to take my life back after I live 20 years in diabetes
dark ages. CGSM helps me to find new ways to keep my blood sugars in normal
range.

My A1c now is raged from 6.1 to 6.4 with no hypos, ans SG 14 days average of
121 ml/dl, 77% of my time at range 70-140 ml/dl, 21% above 140 ml/dl, 2%
below 70 ml/dl and standard deviation of 25.7

Most of the numbers it is my quality of everyday life that have been
improved. I can't live without my Guardian anymore.

 Nikos Filippou
Thessaloniki, Greece