Re: [IP] mm cgms - and lows

I have to remember the sensor reading can be up to five minutes
BEFORE the actual meter reading. I clue is the trend. If I'm on the
way down, I test with the meter and if lower than liked, I get some
juice or a packet of honey.

The sensor does go lower for a couple of times, but If I've treated to
bring it up, I ignore and quell the alarms.