[IP] mm cgms - and lows

I've had the sensor since last October. My problem is that it does not pick up
my lows. I have to set my alarm at 100 because that means I can be anywhere
from 80 to 60 really. If I'm above 100 then my sugars are pretty much right on
with the sensors.  Today I was 99 on sensor and actually 68 - the other day I
was 98 with an actual 65.  Anyone one else have this problem?  Really some
what pointless to use the sensor if its not going to catch my lows before I'm
in trouble. I'm glad that I don't have lows often, but when I do they are not
convenient.  - Thanks folks

 Christene