[IP] CGMS and Quality of Diabetes Treatment

This one is for those who currently use a CGMS with their insulin pump on a
regular or semi-regular basis.

My question is how would you rate your experience with this technology?

Would you say:

a) I have significantly improved control using the CGMS in conjunction with my
pump. And would attribute better control to having a CGMS.

b)  It only shows me what I already know.

c) I have regretted or found no use in having one of the current CGMS'.

Any if you would be so kind to elaborate on why you would place yourself in
either group A, B or C.

Thank you CGMS pumpers!
Timothy

Pumping Insulin Since 2000