Re: [IP] CGMS Denial Day Information sought...

 About one year ago I passed out from low B.G. (I did not have a CGMS) the
ambulance alone cost $2920.00 for a 1 mile ride to the hospital.
 The total hospital bill was $33592.94 (this included a test for a heart attack,
which I did not have and tests for epilepsy, which I did not have). A CGMS would
have warned me about my low BG, which occurred on a hot day right after a fast
bicycle ride. I now use the INCASE to hold my pump on my forearm while cycling
so that I can easily monitor my BG.

One mile ambulance ride to hospital:  	        $2920.00
Hospital bill for useless tests:	 	$33592.94
Box of ten sensors:				$350

Denial of benefits: 				Priceless