Re: [IP] CGMS Insertion

> On 7/2/08 10:05 AM, "Jordana Rosenberg"
> >
 > > Has anyone had trouble with inserting the minimed cgms? It was all going
fine
 > > for 5 months, and then the past several insertions they haven't gone in all
> > the way -- either the needle is just sticking in, or it's halfway.

 This has happened to me since I began using the sensors. Mostly, it's ok, but
sometimes, it just won't go in all the way. It's frustrating. I try to stay
consistent with technique, but sometimes, I have to really push them in harder.

From: Wyldceltic1 <email @ redacted>

> Manually, I pinch up and shove the sensor in, almost straight in. Works for
> me.

 Good for you, Jenny. I can't seem to work up the courage to do this. Heck, I
can't even watch with the senserter. Those needles still intimidate me.

Tom

--
dx 1985 at age 32
MM 522 8/07