Re: [IP] CGMS Insertion

I've found the 'senserter to be of no use to me. I do a manual insertion
without trouble.  Everytime I have used the 'serter, I've had incomplete
insertions and bleeding.

Manually, I pinch up and shove the sensor in, almost straight in.  Works for
me.

On 7/2/08 10:05 AM, "Jordana Rosenberg" <email @ redacted>
scribed: