[IP] CGMS Insertion

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone had trouble with inserting the minimed cgms?  It was all going fine
for 5 months, and then the past several insertions they haven't gone in all the
way -- either the needle is just sticking in, or it's halfway.

I can't tell if it's my technique, or what. I think I'm doing everything the
same, so maybe the serter is starting to tank?  Have people found the serter
begins to give out after a couple months?

Thanks a lot,

Jordana