Hi Tom,

 > [...] I disconnected the transmitter,
 > recharged it, plugged it back in and
 > recalibrated after 2 hours. At that
 > point, the Isig started behaving [...]
 > If the Isig is strictly a function of
 > current and fluid, I don't understand
 > how this happened.

Since the Isig went back up after the recharge, I would expect the
transmitter battery (which provides the voltage driving the Isig
current across the reaction chamber in the sensor) to have been
weak. Recharging the transmitter would fix that, at least
temporarily -- batteries do not live forever, and peak voltage and
capacity diminish over time.

Cheers,
Felix.