Re: [IP] Diabetes Pilot

I used to use that, but my PDA's older than dirt and I just sync up my pump
and meter at MM Carelink. I take notes in my iPhone about strange foods and
such to mark in my reports too. Not an everyday thing, just when I'm doing
or eating something new.

On 7/2/08 9:08 AM, "email @ redacted" <email @ redacted> scribed: