Re: [IP] CGMS Denial Day Information sought...

 My BCBS of CA sends me an EOB for everything that I have, including dr visits,
labs, ambulance runs, etc. Everything that is billed to them, I get an EOB. It
shows what was charged, what I "saved" by using a plan participant, what they
paid, and the portion I owe, if anything. I don't have any ambulance runs for
low BS, but I did have one last year for low blood pressure. The charge in
Indiana was over $300 and they were paid about $100.

 You should be able to get the kind of information you're looking for from an
EOB, it would seem.

Judi