RE: [IP] Animas 2020 paint question

Kathleen - the colour isn't necessarily the issue - I had a black one that had
peeling paint!

Anne
Animas 2020

> Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 00:12:23 -0500> From: email @ redacted> To:
email @ redacted> Subject: Re: [IP] Animas 2020 paint question> >
sent a silver pump back for the same reason and happily have black> which
doesn't flake off.> I had black for years, was talked into a silver.> > On
Tue, Jul 1, 2008 at 11:45 PM, <email @ redacted> wrote:> > > Now I've
noticed in just this short amount of time that the metallic pink> > paint> >
is wearing off! I was so surprised, it is around the battery cap and the> >
back> > of the pump. Before I call Animas I wanted to find out if it's just me
(I> > highly> > doubt it) or if other people have had any issues with the
paint wearing off> > very prematurely. And if you have had this problem, what
color was your> > pump and what did you do about it? You can answer me
HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe/change list versions,> contact:
HELP@insulin-pumpers.org