RE: [IP] Animas 2020 paint question

Hi Felice,

Although that probably doesn't really affect the function of the pump, that's
an issue covered by warranty (paint around the battery cap could affect the
waterproof-ness of the pump). To comment on the other responder's comment, I
had a black one that had peeling paint too - it's not necessarily the colour!

You should contact your local rep or the Customer Support line to have it
replaced.

Anne
Animas 2020
Dx'd 07AUG88 - coming up on my 20th anniversary! :)

> From: email @ redacted> Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 00:45:19 -0400> Subject:
[IP] Animas 2020 paint question> To: email @ redacted> CC:
email @ redacted; email @ redacted;
2020 that is painted metallic pink for 2 weeks now.> It replaced the 2020 that
had bright pink paint, I had that one 5 months > (had > to return it due to a
high pitched sound when the backlight was on).> Now I've noticed in just this
short amount of time that the metallic pink > paint> is wearing off! I was so
surprised, it is around the battery cap and the > back> of the pump. Before I
call Animas I wanted to find out if it's just me (I > highly> doubt it) or if
other people have had any issues with the paint wearing off> very prematurely.
And if you have had this problem, what color was your> pump and what did you
do about it? You can answer me offline.> > Thanks much................Felice
in Southern Oregon> > > > **************Gas prices getting you down? Search
AOL Autos for > fuel-efficient used cars.
(http://autos.aol.com/used?ncid=aolaut00050000000007)> .>