[IP] Animas 2020 paint question

Hi all,

I've had my new Animas 2020 that is painted metallic pink for 2 weeks  now.
It replaced the 2020 that had bright pink paint, I had that one 5  months
(had
to return it due to a high pitched sound when the backlight was on).
Now I've noticed in just this short amount of time that the metallic pink
paint
is wearing off!  I was so surprised, it is around the battery cap and  the
back
of the pump.  Before I call Animas I wanted to find out if it's just  me (I
highly
doubt it) or if other people have had any issues with the paint  wearing off
very prematurely.  And if you have had this problem, what color was  your
pump and what did you do about it?  You can answer me offline.

Thanks much................Felice in Southern  Oregon