[IP] Dialysis and quality of life

Just remembered I didn't add the part about if a Type 1 starts dialysis at
12% instead of the usual 10% function like all the remaining patients, you
probably will retain some urine output. It has been 6 years for me (7/8/08)
and I still have about 28 oz. a day.  One of the twins pictured in my book
started dialysis at 8% (about 5 yrs ago)  and dried up in a year. She died
about 3 years ago.

This gives me more freedom of fluid intake, otherwise it is extremely
restricted, including gravy, butter, Jell-O, and anything else that turns
liquid at room temperature.

If you go forth of the fourth with a fifth, you may not go forth on the
fifth. That helps those wanting kidney/pancreas transplants received them.
;-)

Jan & Muskers- T-1  http://maxpages.com/bludasue  -
http://maxpages.com/TSLandCLIP  - http://www.picturetrail.com/dmBASHpics
(evolution of pumps)