[IP] CGMS Denial Day Information sought...

Where could one find out what EMS visits and such costs insurance? I would
like to be able to say "Hey, in our area, the EMS coming out to treat a bad
low is $$$, while the yearly cost of CGMS is $$$$.... How is it more
economical to deny this tool?"

My neighbour's a 'type 2 and she was foisted off to hospital with a bg of
26.  They accidentally sent her that bill and for the EMS they said $759.00
or somewhere in that region.

She gets carted off at least once a year. In hospital for a few hours to a
few days. While she herself has no interest in the CGMS, I'm thinking hard
figures would help if I have to appeal anything.

Where could I find out figures for these services?

Jenny