[IP] Re: jury duty

 I work for the city prosecuter and also know most of the "regulars" who do
defense in that court. Due to my excellent training of them if somebody
mentioned they have diabetes/use a pump and need to have their meter with them
to test they would look at that person as being an excellent choice for a juror
because of their attention to detail, care of themselves, so on and so forth.

Linda & Dax