Re: [IP] Blue Cross / Blue Shield: Why the sudden change in policy?

Because every policy is different depending on how it's negotiated by
the employer (even with the same employer at different company divisions
as I've found out), you will need to call your BCBS representative to
determine coverage. You can also talk to your HR representative.

--
Allison
Mom to Tarek, 16 y.o., dx Type 1 11/98, Animas 2020, Novolog, FreeStyle Lite