[IP] Blue Cross / Blue Shield: Why the sudden change in policy?

 According to MiniMed N.J. Blue Cross / Blue Shield bDirect Tenb is no longer
covering glucose sensors; when I called N.J. Blue Cross / Blue Shield bDirect
Tenb this was confirmed. However my wifebs N.J. Blue Cross / Blue Shield
bTraditionalb plan claims that they do cover glucose sensors. In fact I
received a payment last month for a portion of this. Does anyone have any
information as to whether or not N.J. Blue Cross / Blue Shield bDirect Tenb is
no longer covering glucose sensors and why the sudden change in policy?