Re: [IP] Ear Piercing - Feedback

My first ear piercings were done by a doctor's office circa 1983. Do
they still do that?

The rest (12 on left, 3 on right) were done by me in my bathroom (not
all at once) with a safety pin because my parents said I couldn't have
more piercings. Hey, it was the 80's! :)

--
Allison
Mom to Tarek, 15 y.o., dx Type 1 11/98, Animas 2020, Novolog, FreeStyle Flash