Re: [IP] Freestyle meter users

Ask for the "Insurance Helpline." The copay card is for people with
insurance that pay a co-pay for their test strips. I think the type of
insurance you have makes a difference, they did ask me what type I had,
but I didn't have to prove it in any way or provide any information
about my insurance. They did say I would present the card to the
pharmacy, so I don't know if it's like a pre-paid Visa or like a Bennies
card that you get with a flexible spending account.

If you use a FreeStyle or Precision glucose meter, give them a call.

Mom to Tarek, 15 y.o., dx Type 1 11/98, Animas 2020, Novolog, FreeStyle Flash