[IP] re: editing your responses

> Man, I tried to edit! I don't usually include anything from previous
> All I had in my body of the posting I sent was exactly what I wrote
> plus the short snip I was responding to, then I saw my post in today's
> digest. I was mortified that I had all that garbage in my post! Oh well,
> I will go back to no including anything from the old posts!

We understand - I've accidentally sent the entire digest to the digest
already - but it's those who are college-educated who continually reply with
entire threads (obviously no accident!) and tie up the list's space.
Accidents can be overlooked - but . . . .   And they have been told by
admins many times. Keep posting since you have a lot of good stuff to say.

Jan - T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2  - http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f -
http://tinyurl.com/er5c3 including evolution of pumps