[IP] Not Understanding This (CGMS) - watching needles

<snip> and she has a terrible fear of and aversion to needles of any
> kind. Even after ten years, she still cannot look at me if I'm testing my
> BG.

After almost 57 years of DM, I cannot give my hugsband his weekly
methotrexate shot. And at dialysis, I cannot (AT ALL) watch them stick those
15g (size of Bic ball point pen refills) needles stuck into my forearm. We
all have a tiny TV in front of us and I have to have it on with earphones so
I don't hear the screaming - oh, it's me, not them. teehee

Jan - T-1 11/50 http://tinyurl.com/hqsk2  - http://tinyurl.com/z4j5f -
http://tinyurl.com/er5c3 including evolution of pumps