Re: [IP] Minimed seeming to work better...

That's nice to hear.  When your basals and boluses are stable, then you
should be able to have pretty much anything that you want.  I have
discovered that while I can eat most restaurant foods, I have to pass on
LeAnn Chin's chinese food.  Hers?  Seems to take 3X the normal amount of
insulin, so you can figure what that costs in weight gain... According
to my middle grandchild, I am big and fat enough already.

Denise May